Code of Conduct for Students
- They should follow rules and regulations set by the college and follow the set procedures for completion of different tasks with due diligence.
- They should remain in discipline and must not do anything detrimental to the safety of others.
- They should pay adequate respect to teachers and other college functionaries.
- Ragging is completely prohibited in any form and any such act is punishable.
- They must not do any harm to the property of the college.
- They must not involve in any sort of disruptive activity in the college.
- They should work for upholding the interests and reputation of the college.
- The wearing of ribbon identity card is must.
- Notice Boards should be read daily.
- In vacant periods, they should sit in either library or the place earmarked for them.
- The boys are not allowed in Girls’ Lawn and Girls’ Common Room.
- Tutor is your guide, mentor and friend and should be consulted regularly.
- They must attend mentor group meetings and other college activities and functions compulsorily with discipline.
- Cleanliness is indispensable in the college.
- They should work for maintaining the campus greenery and environment.
- Nothing offensive should be written on walls and notice and classroom boards.
- They should switch off the fans and lights which are not in use in rooms or verandas.
- The cycle/ two wheelers which students bring in the college should be properly registered with the parking staff.
- They are not allowed to bring four wheelers in the college campus.
- Entry in the college is only for the enrolled students and any outsider other than them is strictly prohibited.
Rules regarding Classes:
- The students should be regular and punctual in their classes.
- They must complete their study with utmost sincerity.
- They have to complete 75% attendance in classes to be allowed to sit in examination.
- The regular absence for six days consecutively may lead to striking off their name from the college rolls.
- They should pay proper heed to the lectures and remain in discipline in the classes.
- Any lewd comment or indecent behaviour in the class is punishable.
- The use of mobile phones is not allowed during the classes.
- Any attempt to record the lecture of teacher without permission is prohibited.
Rules regarding Library:
- The College Library is a great learning resource for the students.
- They should make use of library regularly for adding to their academic endeavours.
- They should get books issued from the library regularly and return them within stipulated fifteen days.
- They are prohibited to make noise while sitting and studying in the reading lounge.
- They should make use of the facility of e-resource centre with caution so as not to make any harm to the facilities provided.
- Tearing of any page from the books issued, defacing them and not returning them after the stipulated time may lead to monetary punishment.
- The use of mobile phones in the library is strictly prohibited.
Rules regarding Internal Assessment: